I’ve realized that I post about once a month. I always want to come up with something interesting (which I know, they aren’t always interesting anyway), so I put it off until I have a lot of time to devote to it. Right now blogging isn’t the highest on my to-do list… so it is frequently taking the back burner. So, here is an uninsightful post with some fun facts:
1. Parents came up to visit last weekend. It was great to not eat at the dining hall once… and I am still reaping the benefits of leftovers.
2. I rearranged my bedroom. My bed is now against the wall. The benefits of the ease of reading on my bed as well as watching the tv far out-weighs the increased difficulty of making it.
3. I went to the Monterey Aquarium last weekend and became enamored with sea dragons and jellyfish. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2199/2273079630_4f89b8551b.jpg
4. My Utmost for His Highest is so challenging. check it out: http://www.rbc.org/utmost/index.php
5. Reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Only on chapter 3… but it addresses the majority of what has been on my brain lately. www.crazylovebook.com
6. I just got these artists on my ipod last week and am still working my way through them: Amy Winehouse, Ben Folds, Bon Iver, Bright Eyes, Catherine Feeny, Corinne Bailey Rae, Dave Barnes, Denison Witmer, A Fine Frenzy, Frightened Rabbit, Greg Laswell, Griffin House, Imogen Heap, Iron and Wine, Jenn Grant, Joe Purdy, Joshua Radin, Kate Rusby, Keane, Mates of State, Matt Nathanson, and Meiko. So so great.
7. As of today I have 777 friends on facebook. How heavenly.
8. The snow is melting away… although I wouldn’t mind another dumping, the thought of getting to run on a trail again makes my heart happy.
9. I got a new snowboard!! Its an Option Bella.. haven’t initiated her yet, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks we’ll get to Tahoe again. www.sierrasnowboard.com has killer sales and if you need gear or clothing for the snow, go there.
10. Luke turned 4 a couple weeks ago and had his first official t-ball game… and Heidi (at 15.5 months) is already starting to potty train.
11. Watched Moulin Rouge for the 1st time last nite with Karley. I learned that it wasn’t all hype and that it is an excellent movie.
Well… that’s all for now. Off to type up some notes for the Camp in the City that I am working on… and continue the process of developing the program.